Looking to lose weight in a non-traditional way? There are tons of weird yet effective ways of losing weight, some of which you might be shocked to learn about. You can try each of these options to see how well they’ll work for you.
•The Military Diet. While some diets keep you from eating fun foods, such as hotdogs, this diet promotes the consumption of them. You would follow the meal plan, which consists of eating hotdogs without buns, canned tuna, fruit, and eggs. After following this plan, it’s possible to shed several pounds, but the exact amount will depend on your body.
• Cabbage Soup Diet. By making a cabbage soup with a light broth and a few vegetables, such as carrots and celery, you can lose weight. Instead of eating your usual meals, replace them with cabbage soup. While you may get tired of eating the soup all day for several days, you should notice a difference on the scale.
• Ice Cold Water. Although water is good for you whether it’s extremely cold or even room temperature, drinking ice-cold water helps you burn calories because the body has to work on warming the water. Next time you grab a glass of water, consider putting plenty of ice cubes in it.
• Apple Cider Vinegar. Swallowing a teaspoon of it or taking apple cider vinegar supplements may suppress your appetite, which will prevent you from eating too much, thus resulting in weight loss.
• Lettuce Bread. If you normally eat sandwiches and burgers, replace the bread and rolls with large pieces of lettuce instead. You’ll cut back on the number of calories you’re consuming, but you’ll also avoid the carbs.
• Pole Dancing. Not just for entertainers, you can take pole dancing lessons that will have you laughing and entertained while helping you burn calories and gain stronger muscles.
• Grapefruit Water. Before you’re getting ready to eat a meal, drink at least 8 ounces of grapefruit water. You can make it by squeezing grapefruit juice into a bottle of ice-cold water. By drinking it, you’ll fill your stomach up, and won’t eat as much food.
• Body Wrapping. Combine a moisturizing lotion and a sugar scrub together, rub generously over your stomach, and wrap it up with clear plastic wrap. You can leave it on over night. Wrapping can help you lose a few inches around your waist.
• Juice Cleanse. While on a juice cleanse, you’ll avoid eating food for 2-3 days, but will instead drink plenty of fruits and vegetables. You can use a blender to create flavorful juices, such as carrot with orange and kiwi.
• Veggie Feast. Eat nothing but vegetables for 3-5 days and notice a difference. You should avoid regular potatoes, but sweet potatoes are included. Other good vegetables to consume during the veggie feast include broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
These are some of the weird ways to lose weight. If you know you want to shed pounds, but aren’t exactly sure how you want to do it, you can consider one or several of these options.